|The Revere Golf Club, located just minutes south of the Las Vegas strip, is a Revolutionary Troon Golf Resort Experience with 36 holes, between our Concord & Lexington Courses, that will test your skills, challenge your nerve, and inspire your soul!
We Know Why You Play
Where Satisfaction is Guranteed and Loyalty is Created
Contact The Revere Golf Club at (866) 430-6990
Group of 16 or more? Call (888) 505-5104 for Special Pricing
The Revere Golf Club Photos
Award Winning Las Vegas Golf Course
2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, & 2006: 4 and 1/2 Star Rating
7th edition of "Golf Digest Best Places to Play"
Golf Digest Magazine
2010: Golf World's "Readers' Choice Award"
Golf World Magazine
2009, 2008, & 2007: Top 100 Golf Shops in America - Daily Fee
Golf World Business Magazine
Best "Restaurant" 2006
Vegas Golfer Magazine
"2005 Facility of the Year"
"2005 NvGCOA Course of the Year"
by Nevada Golf Course Owners Association - vote
"2005 Best Par 5 in Las Vegas", Concord Hole #18."
by Vegas Golfer Magazine
Best "19th Hole"
by Vegas Golfer Magazine, 2005, 2004, & 2003
4-Star Rating in GOLF DIGESTS "Best Places to Play" 2005 & 2004
by Golf Digest
"Best of Nevada"
by NEVADA MAGAZINE, 2004 & 2003
"Favorite Golf Course in Las Vegas, Visitorís Choice"
by THE LAS VEGAS GUIDE, 2003
Honorable Mention, Concord Course, "Top 10 You Can Play"
by GOLF MAGAZINE, 2003
"100 Best Golf Shops"
by GOLF WORLD BUSINESS, 2002
Honorable Mention "Top New Courses in America"
by GOLF MAGAZINE
Honorable Mention"Top 100 Golf Shops in America"
by GOLF SHOP OPERATIONS
Top 3 Best Golf Courses in Las Vegas
Revere Golf Club Directions & Map
Map & Directions Below
Need Further Assistance? Call (866) 430-6990
From The Las Vegas Strip: Route A - Easier
From The Las Vegas Strip: Route B - Faster
- Take I-15 south to I-215 East.
- Exit I-215 at Eastern Ave.
- Take Eastern Ave south (turn right) to Anthem Pkwy.
- Enter Anthem Pkwy. (on the Left) from Eastern Ave.
- Follow the signs to The Revere Golf Club.
- You will pass Anthem Country Club and enter into Sun City.
- Turn Right on Hampton Rd (Walgreens on corner)
- Clubhouse will be on your right. 2600 Hampton Rd, 89052
From Southeast Las Vegas:
- Take I-15 south to Lake Mead/St Rose Parkway Exit. (Exit #27)
- Proceed East and you will pass Las Vegas Blvd.
- Turn Right at Henderson Executive Airport Rd
- Executive Airport Rd becomes Volunteer Ave.
- Turn Right from Volunteer Ave. to Sun City Anthem Parkway
- Turn immediate left onto Hampton Rd. (You will see sign for Revere Golf Club)
- Clubhouse will be on your left about 1/2 mile. 2600 Hampton Rd, 89052
For additional information or need more help coming to The Revere Golf Club, contact the golf shop at (866) 430-6990.
- Take I-95 (south) exit at Lake Mead Drive
- Take Lake Mead Drive west (turn right)
- Lake Mead Drive becomes I-215
- Exit I-215 at Pecos and turn left. Pecos becomes St. Rose Pkwy.
- From St. Rose, turn left onto Eastern Ave
- Take Eastern Ave south to Anthem Pkwy.
- Enter Anthem Pkwy. from Eastern Ave.
- Once on Anthem Pkwy, follow signs to The Revere Golf Club
The Revere Golf Club OverviewThe Revere
presents a blend of beauty and challenge unlike any other in Southern
Nevada. Draped through the rugged desert canyons and valleys of the Las
Vegas foothills, The Revere Golf Club offers unending, awe-inspiring
views of the city below and mountains beyond, and the Lexingtonís
stunning 7,143 -yard, par-72 layout will test your shot making
capabilities with classic risk/reward scenarios. Our Concord Course,
the latest creation, offers a 7,034 yard par-72 layout that offers
Bermuda fairways and large greens. At The Revere Golf Club we provide
you with a variety of options to accommodate your game, regardless of
Lexington Golf Course - #9
Casper/Nash & Associates - Revere Golf Course DesignerTogether
since 1986, the union of Billy Casper and Greg Nash has brought the
golf community some of its most visually stunning and enjoyable
courses. Casper is a veteran of more than 51 PGA victories including
two US Open titles and a Masters Championship and represents an
extraordinary understanding of the game of golf. Nash is a gifted
architect who brings an artistic flare for aesthetic quality to the
table. The two have designed courses worldwide. Their unique use of
multiple tees, wide landing areas, expansive greens, strategically
placed hazards and high risk-reward potential give Casper/Nash courses
the flexibility to please players of all skill levels.
Troon GolfThe Revere Golf Club Las Vegas golf courses are managed by Troon Golf, the leader in upscale golf course
management. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Troon Golf manages
operations at courses located in 26 countries and 31 American states.
Additionally, 25 Troon Golf facilities enjoy a Top 100 ranking by
national or international publications.
Call (866) 430-6990 to book your tee time or
For special pricing on groups of 16 players or more, please contact Dennis Piekarski, Director of Sales and Marketing, at (888) 505-5104